Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/31 11:46:41 UTC

traces not being stripped out

I just noticed that traces are currently outputting in minified release code.

I also noticed code related to Vectors which should not be there. I suspect that there’s more code that’s not being stripped as it should be.

Has anyone recently looked at this? It definitely used to be stripped out. So something must have changed.

Harbs

Re: traces not being stripped out

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Done.