Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2019/04/01 15:48:57 UTC

Getting to work

Hey everyone,

Happy PST Monday morning!

If you’re new here and need directions, please reply to this thread and me or mentors will assist.

I am working with jimjag on the initial code contribution.

We need help with organizing and organizing the organizing. Would it be a good time to start using JIRA to just dump all the things we collectively can think of doing, and assigning owners to some items so we can organize our efforts?

At this time, I expect the attendance of initial committers to be low, but I’d like to get started with crucial aspects of the projects such as CI, a website however raw, and drafting a path to a first release.

Cheers,

Antoine