Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Sayat Satybaldiyev <sa...@getcruise.com> on 2021/12/15 23:49:55 UTC

Fix temporary file format in WriteToBigQuery

Hey folks,

Could I have a review for the issue in schema update in WTFQ?

https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/16156

--

Sayat Satybaldyev

Cruise

--

*Confidentiality Note:* We care about protecting our proprietary
information, confidential material, and trade secrets. This message may