Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Vadim Kimlaychuk <Va...@Elion.ee> on 2013/09/26 17:10:01 UTC

Adding new host from another subnet

Hi,

            I have tried to add host from another subnet and got error that IP does not belong to PodA  CIDR.
            Then I configured another PodB, then ClusterB and then tried to add new host there. Now I have error:

2013-09-26 17:53:40,148 DEBUG [xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer] (catalina-exec-7:null) other exceptions: javax.persistence.EntityExistsException: Entity already exists
            I suppose that my first try saved some information to database about the host, but I can’t find it there.  Is it matter of some stale information or the reason of this error is somewhere else?

Thanks,

Vadim