Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Piekorz, Martin" <ma...@edmb.debis.com> on 2005/01/11 13:18:42 UTC

Attachements --> Axis Client C++ to Tomcat?

Hi @ all,
I created a simple webservice(like echoString) on serverside tomcat and
clientside c++, and it work fine.
Now I want to attach some file like a gif or something else to the message
(request and  response).
Has anyone an idea if this is possible on the clientside axis c++,  and how
have I to create it on the serverside tomcat?
Is it possible to describe it in the wsdl --> to use the WSDL2Java tool and
the WSDL2Ws tool?

Thanks a lot of!

              <\\\>
              (o o)
----------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------
Martin

Re: Attachements --> Axis Client C++ to Tomcat?

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi Martin,

There is current work in progress to Support Attachments at both client
and the server side of Axis C++. (In your case you are intrestead abt
the client side). May be in another short time period (1/2 weeks), you
will be able to use Attachments in Axis C++.

>and how
> have I to create it on the serverside tomcat?
Axis Java currently supports attachemtns at both client and servers
side. You could get more details from the Axis Java user mailing list
(axis-user@ws.apache.org).

>Is it possible to describe it in the wsdl --> to use the WSDL2Java tool
and
> the WSDL2Ws tool?
Currently there is work in progress at Axis C++ in this regard. Abt Axis
Java in this matter send a mail to Axis Java User list.

Roshan