Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Lindsay Fitte <po...@msn.com> on 2006/01/04 11:01:00 UTC

WINNING

ef: TTALL/1117AUY/AUST
Draw No.: 3491
Winning No.: 32-12-6-37-34-27
Date: 29-12-05

                             WINNING NOTICE

We happily announce to you the draws of the Tattersall House international
lottery programs held on the 29th of December, 2005 in which you and four
(4) provisional winners were selected as winners under draw No. 3491 Your
e-mail address attached to ticket number:
08-04-33-38-BL-AU drew the lucky numbers: 32-12-6-37-34-27, which
subsequently won you the
lottery. All participants were selected randomly through computer ballot
draw system and from 500
companies.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $666,077.30 (Six
Hundred and Sixty Six Thousand and Seventy seven Dollars and Thirty Cents)
as your winning prize. This is from a total prize pool of $3,330,386.50.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Europe payment
office in Europe as indicated in the results.

In line with this, your $666,077.30 will be paid to you upon confirmation
and clarification by our payment office in Europe. Our European agent will
immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your winnings
as soon as you contact him. Do please quote your Draw, Reference and Winning
numbers in any correspondence with our designated agent.

Please include your telephone number(s) when contacting the agent.

You should contact Mr. Raymond Schulson at the below email address:
agent124@myway.com

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program and
thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely yours,

Lindsay Fitte (Ms).

Results Coordinator.