Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nessinha <ne...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/03/13 20:27:44 UTC

The projects in the reactor contain a cyclic reference:

Hi!
Well, i have a project and it has 2 modules.
The problem is: I need second like dependency of first and need first like
dependency od second.
I know I can't to do it but is there  something that simule what I am
doing??

Sorry. My english is horrible.

Re: The projects in the reactor contain a cyclic reference:

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Circular dependencies generally indicate a problem in your design. Why
does A>B and B>A, what's the reason? Is there no way to move some code
to another module C and have A>B>C or something to eliminate the
circular dep issue?

Wayne