Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Eric Grace <er...@MessageMedia.com> on 2001/04/19 03:52:19 UTC

Newbie : Simple SOAP Servlet Question

I would like to have a simple SOAP servlet do nothing but set the Body
content to a simple string "HELLO WORLD"...for example, the desired
reponse is......:
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
    <mns:result>Hello World</mns:result>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Can anyone supply a quick code sample that builds a simple response with
a single element.   I'm not seeing in the examples, how to simply create
a new body and add elements to it. I'm not interested in calling and
invoking another class.  I would simply like to use the servlet as the
provider.

-eric