Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Saravanakumar Vijayakumar <sa...@mookambikainfo.com> on 2019/01/07 14:48:18 UTC

SSHD-874 - SFTP Server - NIO File System - Newer Version

Hi Everyone,

I have only raised this ticket SSHD-874.

I am stuck in implementing NIO File system with SSHD-SFTP.

My previous versions used VFS File system. But in the newer version of
sshd-core and sshd-sftp, the library doesn't have the support for VFS File
system. I checked for the documentation and tutorial. Unfortunately I
couldn't get any reference for that.

Could you please help me out with an example of sftp server implementation
with supporting of NIO File system?

Thank you,
--
[image: Sri Mookambika Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.,]
Saravanakumar Vijayakumar

Re: SSHD-874 - SFTP Server - NIO File System - Newer Version

Posted by Saravanakumar Vijayakumar <sa...@mookambikainfo.com>.
Hi Team,

Do we have any update for this?