Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org> on 2007/04/20 07:09:38 UTC

Cobertura not instrumenting all classes?

I've noticed that my Cobertura report doesn't show all the classes in my
project.  Has anyone else see this behavior?  I haven't figured out any
kind of pattern to it, yet.  It's showing 100% coverage for all of the
code, which I know is not correct.  When I look at some of the packages
in the report, I can clearly see that not all of the classes are shown
there.  Is it possible that it's only showing information for classes
that have a test?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Cobertura not instrumenting all classes?

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org>.
Ah.  cool.  thanks!

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.