Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christian Mayrhuber <ch...@osiris.at> on 2004/02/23 22:55:21 UTC

Portal engine: NewEventLinkTransformer

Hi,

What am I doing wrong? Does the NewEventLinkTransformer already work?

I was using it this way:
   1. Transform the <a href="...", etc. to <ev:eventlink ..> elements
      using the LinkTransformer (which works quite well).
   2. Transform the eventlink elements with the NewEventLinkTransformer
      which results in

If I access such a link in the browser, the document containing the link
gets redisplayed, but not the document referenced by the link.

Sitemap snippet:

<map:match pattern="**.html">
     <map:generate type="html" src="{1}.html"/>
     <map:transform type="portal-link"/>
     <map:transform type="portal-eventlink"/>
     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

I was able to serve html through the portal engine by using a
custom stylesheet that rewrites the anchors to coplet:link
elements and transform it with the CopletTransformer.
The href's generated with the CopletTransformer have a bit
different shape:
<a
href="portal?cocoon-portal-action=XX&cocoon-portal-event=YY&cocoon-portal-event=ZZ">

--
Thanks, Christian