Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2014/02/06 20:02:54 UTC

VOTE: Accept the software grant by Salesforce

We, Apache Phoenix (incubating), need to vote on whether we accept the
donation by Salesforce of the original Phoenix source code.  The specs for
what was granted Apache are the two URLs below.  Copys of this code are the
basis of what you are all developing on now:

https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/tree/18ba5a84bcef8780ff17194f7f9ba233890658a9

and

https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/tree/0a0fad29fedbcffb685b6d647125e3ff0e38957d

I am +1.

St.Ack

Re: VOTE: Accept the software grant by Salesforce

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: VOTE: Accept the software grant by Salesforce

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Eli Levine <el...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by rajeshbabu chintaguntla <ra...@huawei.com>.
+1

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

RE: VOTE: Accept the software grant by Salesforce

Posted by "Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S" <ra...@intel.com>.
+1

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

Re: VOTE: Accept the software grant by Salesforce

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: VOTE: Accept the software grant by Salesforce

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Feb 6, 2014, at 11:02 AM, Stack wrote:
> We, Apache Phoenix (incubating), need to vote on whether we accept the
> donation by Salesforce of the original Phoenix source code.  The specs
> for
> what was granted Apache are the two URLs below.  Copys of this code are
> the
> basis of what you are all developing on now:
>

> https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/tree/18ba5a84bcef8780ff17194f7f9ba233890658a9
>
> and
>

> https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix/tree/0a0fad29fedbcffb685b6d647125e3ff0e38957d

+1

Steven.

Re: VOTE: Accept the software grant by Salesforce

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Grant as is.