Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/13 14:33:37 UTC

[discuss] NiFi Registry 0.8.0 release

Would like to kick out registry 0.8.0 soon. Some nice improvements
since 0.7.0, including OIDC for registry. Plus a couple of changes on
NiFi side that need a new release of nifi-registry-client. I can be
the RM unless anyone else is interested.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFIREG-423?jql=project%20%3D%20NIFIREG%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.8.0

Re: [discuss] NiFi Registry 0.8.0 release

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pierre, let me know if you run into any issues.

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.
Great! Thanks everyone!

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.