Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/13 13:33:37 UTC

VM_global_library.vm

my application is failing   becasue of velocimacro.library property , the
value of this property is  VM_global_library.vm,
Please advice me where to place this file and where can I find this file ?

Re: VM_global_library.vm

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
Please tell me where to download the file it comes along with distribution ?

Re: VM_global_library.vm

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
another option worked for me when I commented the property
velocimacro.library  , this property is in one of the dependency jar , I
want to do it programmativcally please tel me how to tell velocity to ignore
this property ?

Re: VM_global_library.vm

Posted by Michal Čizmazia <ci...@gmail.com>.
Hi, see the setting