Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/04/10 03:37:29 UTC

[vote] Take 2: Request Graduation to a TLP

Hi,

Based on the consensus to the earlier discussion, I am re-starting
this vote unmodified.

Below is the current proposal for the OpenEJB TLP. Please vote on
whether to make this proposal a formal request to the incubator PMC
to apply for graduation.

[ ] +1
[ ] 0
[ ] -1

Cheers,
Brett

        Establish Apache OpenEJB Project

        interests of the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's
        purpose to establish a Project Management Committee charged with
        the creation and maintenance of open-source software related to
        enterprise application and remoting services, for
distribution at
        no charge to the public.

        Committee (PMC), to be known as the "The Apache OpenEJB
Project",
        Foundation; and be it further

        RESOLVED, that The Apache OpenEJB Project be and hereby is
        responsible for the creation and maintenance of a software
        project related to enterprise application and remoting services;
        and be it further

        RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, OpenEJB" be and
        hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at
the
        direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of The Apache
        OpenEJB Project, and to have primary responsibility for
        management of the projects within the scope of responsibility of
        The Apache OpenEJB Project; and be it further

        hereby are appointed to serve as the initial members of The
        Apache OpenEJB Project:

          * David Blevins       (dblevins@apache.org)
          * Alan Cabrera        (adc@apache.org)
          * David Jencks        (djencks@apache.org)
          * Jacek Laskowski     (jlaskowski@apache.org)
          * Brett Porter        (brett@apache.org)
          * Dain Sundstrom      (dain@apache.org)

        NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that David Blevins be
and
        hereby is appointed to the office of Vice President, OpenEJB, to
        serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of the
Board
        of Directors and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death,
        resignation, retirement, removal or disqualification, or until a
        successor is appointed; and be it further

        RESOLVED, that the initial Apache OpenEJB Project be and hereby
        Incubator OpenEJB podling; and be it further

        RESOLVED, that all responsibility pertaining to the Apache
        Incubator OpenEJB podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator
        PMC are hereafter discharged.

Re: [vote] Take 2: Request Graduation to a TLP

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
+1

--jason

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
+1

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [vote] Take 2: Request Graduation to a TLP

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

[result] Take 2: Request Graduation to a TLP

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Votes:

+1 from
	David Jencks
	David Blevins
	Daniel Haischt
	Manu George
	Jacek Laskowski
	Kevan Miller
	Matt Hogstrom
	Alan Cabrera
	Aaron Mulder
	Rick McGuire
	Mohammad Nour El-Din
	Jeff Genender
	Dain Sundstrom
	Jason Dillon
	Brett Porter

Not other votes were cast.

Apologies for the lateness of my wrapping this up. I'll now take this
to a vote by the incubator PMC.

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.