Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org> on 2003/05/13 00:20:26 UTC

Size Manager - Exception in matchRecipient

Noel, now the Matcher parses the XML document, but I get the following
exception in the spool manager, with the result that in my database lots of
emails are written in the deadletter table.

Enclosed you'll find the spoolmanager log file zipped.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

I enclose the two classes running at present as well.

Marco

Re: Size Manager - Exception in matchRecipient

Posted by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org>.
Noel, I've done your modify, but when I send an emal to myself (which I
didn't put in the configuration file) then a series of messages are
delivered both to deadletter and inbox. I had to stop the mailserver
otherwise I would obtain hundreds of messages.

Have you got any idea why it may happen?

Marco
Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.