Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/12 14:45:03 UTC

Hi everyone,

I've just changed the build scripts and properties for loading features to make it simpler to load sets of features.

I've written up the documentation on the CMS: http://wookie.staging.apache.org/wookie/docs/developer/features.html

(We could also apply this approach to building and deploying widgets.)

Re: Loading features

Posted by Steve Lee <st...@fullmeasure.co.uk>.
On 12 May 2011 13:57, Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 12/05/2011 13:45, Scott Wilson wrote:
>> I've just changed the build scripts and properties for loading features to
>> make it simpler to load sets of features.
>
> Brilliant!

+1

>> I've written up the documentation on the CMS:
>> http://wookie.staging.apache.org/wookie/docs/developer/features.html
>
> Double Brilliant!

+2 :)

Steve

Re: Loading features

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 12/05/2011 13:45, Scott Wilson wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've just changed the build scripts and properties for loading features to make it simpler to load sets of features.

Brilliant!

> I've written up the documentation on the CMS: http://wookie.staging.apache.org/wookie/docs/developer/features.html

Double Brilliant!

Ross