Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Igor Stolyarov <ig...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/15 10:12:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: r431509 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/beans/src: main/java/java/beans/PropertyEditorSupport.java test/java/org/apache/harmony/beans/tests/java/beans/PropertyEditorSupportTest.java

Mikhail, I'm trying to launch JBoss and after your commit I've received
IllegalArgumentException from PropertyEditorSupport.setAsText(String text).
On RI all works fine and before your commit this part of code have worked
too.
--
Igor V. Stolyarov
Intel Middleware Products Division