Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Rajender Vallapureddy <ra...@hnexus.com> on 2012/11/05 19:00:16 UTC

creating group folders per number of users

Hi,

We want to provide a folder for 10 users as a group.

What we want to achieve is routing of messages for a user group to
their group folder.

Is it possible to create group folders for messages.

Regards,
Rajender

Re: creating group folders per number of users

Posted by Saibabu Vallurupalli <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Eric. I will explore mailbox and try the configuration you have
mentioned.

Appreciate your help.

Thank you, Sai.

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.