Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de> on 2010/06/01 16:10:23 UTC

Re: Logs for Java Replication in Solr

Hi,

Now we are getting the following exception [1] under
admin/replication/index.jsp and I have no clue what the cause could be
and couldn't find further info about it...

And how can I configure that the indices log into different log files
under the multi-index setup for tomcat [2]?

Regards,
Peter.

> Hi,
>
> where can I find more information about a failure of a Java replication
> in Solr 1.4?
> (Dashboard does not seem to be the best place!?)
>
> Regards,
> Peter.

[1]
HTTP Status 500 - org/apache/commons/httpclient/methods/PostMethod
org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
org/apache/commons/httpclient/methods/PostMethod at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:460)
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:355)
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:329)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729) at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:679)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:461)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:399)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:301)
at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:264)
at

[2]
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat