Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Mike McKee <mm...@connx.com> on 2008/07/16 20:10:59 UTC

Many errors in Axis2c.sln (Windows) for release mode

Building for Debug seems to be ok, but not for release. There are many
errors, and things left off in the project properties for the 1.4
release.

Re: Many errors in Axis2c.sln (Windows) for release mode

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think you are referring to Windows VC 8 project. We don't support the
release build yet. If you look at the project properties, you can see that
nothing is configured for release build. For now the only option available
is the nmake. Please create a jira so we won't forget this.

Supun..