Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2015/04/01 15:54:33 UTC

Re: some problem in UIMA software

Hi,

I think that the UIMA Semantic Search example is many years old, and is no
longer available, sorry!

If you are interested in this kind of search extension, the current approach is
to use Lucene / Solr, which have integration with UIMA pipelines.

See the add-ons section ( http://uima.apache.org/sandbox.html ) of the UIMA
website for info on these.

If you would like, we would appreciate a patch to update our documentation which
is no longer up to date, here.  :-)

-Marshall