Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benoit Xhenseval <be...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/16 23:18:32 UTC

Navigation & FAQ with multi-projects

Hi All,

We're using the multiprojects features for our project (with modules/ejb, war, etc).
top
|-modules
  |-ejb
    |-src
      |-java
      |-test
    |-xdocs
      |-navigation.xml
  |-common
    |-src
      |-java
      |-test
    |-xdocs
      |-navigation.xml
|-xdocs
  |-navigation.xml
  |-faq.fml

We've added a faq.xml and a xdoc/navigation.xml in each module;
Both FAQ and navigation are working fine when it is generated at the module level but it does not
seem to work at the top level when we use the multiproject:site in "top"

Is this a know bug/feature in multiproject? Or are we doing something wrong?
How could we include a special navigation and/or faq at the top level?

Many thanks

Benoit.

Re: Navigation & FAQ with multi-projects

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Do you have the faq plugin in the top level project.xml?
Does the top level project have a navigation.xml?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting