Posted to retreats@apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2010/09/01 22:22:49 UTC

question on Hursley accomodation alternatives

http://sites.google.com/site/apacheretreat/ says:

  sleeping accommodation will be in Tipis (either 4, 6 or 8 persons per
  Tipi) pitched close to the club house

Are there any other accomodation options besides the aforementioned tipis?

Re: question on Hursley accomodation alternatives

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com>.
  On 01/09/2010 22:27, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> zoe slattery wrote on Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 21:43:02 +0100:
>>   On 01/09/2010 21:22, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
>>> http://sites.google.com/site/apacheretreat/ says:
>>>
>>>     sleeping accommodation will be in Tipis (either 4, 6 or 8 persons per
>>>     Tipi) pitched close to the club house
>>>
>>> Are there any other accomodation options besides the aforementioned tipis?
>>>
>> Not exactly. There is a backup plan for really bad weather which would
>> have us under cover, but it still wouldn't be hotel style accommodation.
>> What worries you about the Tipis?
>>
> I expect it'll be difficult for me to have to share a room
> with 7 strangers whom I'd never met.
:-) It's good that you brought this up though because we changed the
Tipi configurations quite a bit and it looks like I have forgotten to
update the site - I'll do it now. At the moment the absolute maximum you
could be sharing with is 5 but a far more likely number is 2 or 3.

Zoë

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com>.