Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ratatouille <ra...@bitclusive.de> on 2020/04/30 07:24:17 UTC

Question on invitation

Hello!

Yesterday I had a Video-Talk with a friend. He was sending me an invitation
from his account.
At that time I was loged in in openmeetings.

I clicked on the link in the email of the inviation and got to another room
where I couldn't see him, although he was inviting to the same room
as I was in.

I remember I had to leave the room I first entered and then click the
link in the email again to come to the room he was inviting to and to
see him.

Also we both had some Internal server errors from time to time.

  Andreas

Re: Question on invitation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!