Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2021/01/09 14:23:47 UTC

Re: The Flume website

Hi, all, and Happy New Year!

Any further progress on finishing up the site migration?

Andrew

Re: The Flume website

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Rats. I guess I haven’t checked this list in a while. Yes, from your perspective everything is done although I am not sure if I filed the ticket to decommission the CMS. I still need to update the release documentation on how to update the web site.

Ralph