Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Donyee <xy...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/26 09:57:57 UTC

T5.06 The tapestry-hibernate problem?

I got errors when i use T5.06-hibernate, and my app works fine when i use
T5.05!
Also i changed the html to tml, sl4j...
Error:
No service implements the interface org.apache.tapestry.ioc.Configuration.
Error invoking service builder method
org.apache.tapestry.hibernate.HibernateModule.build(HibernateSessionSource,
ThreadCleanupHub) (at HibernateModule.java:73) (for service
'HibernateSessionManager'): Exception constructing service
'HibernateSessionSource': Error invoking service builder method
org.apache.tapestry.hibernate.HibernateModule.build(Logger, List) (at
HibernateModule.java:111) (for service 'HibernateSessionSource'): Error
invoking service contribution method