Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Edmund Urbani <em...@liland.org> on 2010/01/22 13:57:44 UTC

Multiple Form Submits

Hello,

I would like to know how Wicket handles multiple submits of the same form (ie.
"double-clicking"). Somehow I always assumed only the first POST request would
cause the onSubmit() handlers to be called. Now it looks like I'm either going
to have to re-evaluate that assumption or submit a bug report to Jira.

Cheers
  Edmund

Re: Multiple Form Submits

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
I have no idea... But if it doesn't you could look at how modal window JS
works and do something similar to create a veil that works also for IE6. I
know IE6 have problems with drop downs sticking over any div layer... and
the solution was to disable them... but do not  take my word for granted...

Best,

Ernesto

Re: Multiple Form Submits

Posted by Edmund Urbani <em...@liland.org>.