Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ZiLi <da...@163.com> on 2011/06/08 12:15:42 UTC

Can I update a specific field in solr?

Hi, I try to update a specific field in solr , but I didn't find anyway to implement this .
Anyone who knows how to ?
Any suggestions will be appriciate : )

2011-06-08

ZiLi

Re: Re: Can I update a specific field in solr?

Posted by Mohammad Shariq <sh...@gmail.com>.
Solr dont support partial updates.

--
Thanks and Regards
Mohammad Shariq

Re: Re: Can I update a specific field in solr?

Posted by ZiLi <da...@163.com>.

--
Chandan Tamrakar
*

Re: Can I update a specific field in solr?

Posted by Chandan Tamrakar <ch...@nepasoft.com>.

--
Chandan Tamrakar
*