Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "Hart, Andrew via user" <us...@accumulo.apache.org> on 2023/03/11 09:06:22 UTC

accumulo shell compact --cancel -t mytable does not work

Hi,
I had some thousands of compactions running and queued (full user type) and tried to cancel but despite the command completing, the compactions did not cancel.
What could be wrong?
I resorted to repeatedly sending the same compact - cancel commands but I don't know if the cancel just takes hours or if it is necessary to repeat until the queue is drained?
And.

Public

RE: accumulo shell compact --cancel -t mytable does not work

Posted by "Hart, Andrew via user" <us...@accumulo.apache.org>.
OK thanks

Public