Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gezerk <ge...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/19 22:47:59 UTC

Multiproject: Adding a link from each sub project to the projects-overview.html

When I use multiproject to generate my site, it creates a
projects-overview.html (I am using the aggregate setting).  When I
click a link on that page to a subproject, there is no way to get back
to the projects-overview page.  I have read the posts on this list
that suggest using my own navigation.xml.  I also saw the Maven wiki
faq has a section on the same thing.
I have tried to set up my own navigation.xml, but the variables I use
in it are never evaluated, I have tried ${pom.name},
$reactorProject.name, and a host of others.
Any ideas?

I want to define a property in my project.properties file, and
reference it in the navigation.xml file.  Is this possible?

When using multiproject I see the Maven wiki says to :

<menu name="Projects">
    #foreach ($reactorProject in $reactorProjects)
      <item name="$reactorProject.name"
href="/${aggregateDir}${reactorProject.artifactId}/index.html"/>
    #end
    </menu>

I alos see the multiporject