Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marcelo Mathias Lima <mm...@unimedpiracicaba.com.br> on 2002/02/14 16:01:35 UTC

Connection Pool on Tomcat 4

Hi all!

I'm a new Tomcat user and I'm trying to know how do I to get (on my JSPs) a java.sql.Connection
from the Connection that I set with

      <Realm  className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JDBCRealm" debug="99"
             driverName="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"
          connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost/authority?user=test;password=test"
              userTable="users" userNameCol="user_name" userCredCol="user_pass"
          userRoleTable="user_roles" roleNameCol="role_name" />

This is a Connection Pool, isn't?

Thank u,

--
Marcelo Mathias Lima