Posted to apps-dev@avalon.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@emerging-trade.com> on 2002/11/07 09:03:35 UTC

Phoenix SDK source code

Hi All,

I am new to Avalon and Phoenix. I am starting a new project based on
Phoenix. In the Phoenix documentation I learnt that there is Phoenix SDK
to kick start a Phoenix based project. Where can I get the source code
of the SDK? The download link on the site points to a TODO. can some one
point me to the locations of SDK source code?

Thanks a lot.

Raj Saini

Re: Phoenix SDK source code

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:03, Raj Saini wrote:
> I am new to Avalon and Phoenix. I am starting a new project based on
> Phoenix. In the Phoenix documentation I learnt that there is Phoenix SDK
> to kick start a Phoenix based project. Where can I get the source code
> of the SDK? The download link on the site points to a TODO. can some one
> point me to the locations of SDK source code?

There is the PDK which just shows a really simple app. It is available in CVS
under directory

jakarta-avalon-phoenix/src/pdk

You can also probably grab it from nightly download at

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/nightly/

But they don't seem to be running at the moment. So you may need to they come
back online (not sure when that will be).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
 "Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original
dimensions." -Oliver Wendell Holmes