Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by Markus Wiederkehr <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/03 23:32:49 UTC

Close issues that are currently in resolved state

This will generate a bit of spam in this mailing list but I think we
should look over the issues currently in resolved state and close
them:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310521&status=5

It would make sense if someone else would close the issues that have
been resolved and/or contributed by me. I intend to take care of some
of the older ones (starting with the easy ones).

Markus

Re: Close issues that are currently in resolved state

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Markus Wiederkehr
<ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
> <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
>> <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> IIRC there's a batch mode that might help

>>> +1

>>> i'll take a look (unless anyone beats my to it)
>>
>> after a brief review, i've bulk changed all in that list to closed
>
> Interesting approach.. ;)

didn't quite work out as indended - it was supposed to create a single
mail but never mind...

> Maybe in the future we can follow the procedure outlined by Stefano:
> one person commits and resolves, another person reviews and closes the
> issue..

i'm agnostic and happy to go with the flow on this one

- robert

Re: Close issues that are currently in resolved state

Posted by Markus Wiederkehr <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.