Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/12 19:44:00 UTC

Re: Clojure to Java Migration (was: How does Storm's OutputCollector work?)

> On Sep 12, 2016, at 3:26 PM, S G <sg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Just curious, how much of the code-base is planned to be moved away from
> clojure to Java?

Ultimately all the Clojure code will move to Java. The initial focus is to get the main (i.e. non-test) code converted before migrating the unit test code.

> When do we plan to make a release for the Java-based code?

There is no specific date set, so the release will happen once the conversion is complete, blocker bugs resolved, etc. I imagine we could release before the test code is migrated.

-Taylor