Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com> on 2003/04/30 18:32:50 UTC

Merging the plexus-component code into Fulcrum

I have started moving the Avalonized version of the various parts of
Fulcrum over.  The old code (with the exception of the build process)
will remain unchanged for now.  I am using the same model for runing the
build as found in Plexus.  Each component will be built into a separate
jar file with its own version. This fits the model of making Fulcrum a
component repository very well.  It will also allow us to release
updated components individually instead of all components being tied
together (version wise).

Right now, xmlrpc will build but nothing else.  Xmlrpc was just the
first one that I have started moving over.  The rest will follow soon.

I tagged the repository before I started making changes with
"PRE_PLEXUS_IMPORT".  If you need to build Fulcrum, checkout based on
that tag and everything should work as before.