Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/13 18:02:20 UTC

1/14/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Welcome to 2020!

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread.

My updates:
- Code reviews.
- Prepare an intro slides for the next Heron meetup. Hopefully it could be
helpful to beginning audience.
- Continue on Java 11 migration. Made some progress but not much. :(

Regards,
--ning

Re: 1/14/2020 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Thanks Ning,

I participated in a few code reviews.

- Josh