Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Matei Zaharia <ma...@databricks.com> on 2014/08/08 06:57:30 UTC

Welcoming two new committers

Hi everyone,

The PMC recently voted to add two new committers and PMC members: Joey Gonzalez and Andrew Or. Both have been huge contributors in the past year -- Joey on much of GraphX as well as quite a bit of the initial work in MLlib, and Andrew on Spark Core. Join me in welcoming them as committers!

Matei

Re: Welcoming two new committers

Posted by Andrew Or <an...@databricks.com>.
Thanks everyone. I look forward to continuing to work with all of you!

Posted by Prashant Sharma <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xiangrui Meng <me...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Joey & Andrew!!

Posted by Christopher Nguyen <ct...@adatao.com>.