Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by "Crissman, Dennis" <dc...@perimeterusa.com> on 2010/05/24 17:19:55 UTC

Getting Involved

What ways are you looking for people to get involved at this point? Are you looking for people to help code at this time?

--
 The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter E-Security's email
 anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is

 Thanks

Re: Getting Involved

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hello Dennis,

On May 24, 2010, at 17:19 , Crissman, Dennis wrote:

> What ways are you looking for people to get involved at this point? Are you looking for people to help code at this time?

Well, basically we are trying to build a community so we are looking for any type of involvement, from being a user and providing feedback to contributing code and new ideas. So if you're willing to help, you're more than welcome to do so!

Greetings, Marcel