Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Thomas Taylor <me...@tommytaylor.co.uk> on 2002/03/08 12:50:24 UTC

os-windows/10084: Scenario 1) system shutting down, error msg bout apache.exe, memory dump, invalid strings./ Scenario 2) apache.exe system error, memory dump, serious invalid string, computer auto shutdown

>Number:         10084
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Scenario 1) system shutting down, error msg bout apache.exe, memory dump, invalid strings./ Scenario 2) apache.exe system error, memory dump, serious invalid string, computer auto shutdown
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Scenario 1) system is shutting down, then an error message pops up about apache.exe on bout memory dump and invalid strings, the comp can still shut down ok

Scenario 2) apache.exe creates an error message about invalid strings, invalid argument or something like this, a memory dump and memory leak (yes a memory leak!!) and the computer auto shutdowns
>How-To-Repeat:
shutting down the computer/restarting

leavin the system on for a long period of time
>Fix:
make it alot more satble for win32 =)

bring out the pervious release "apache_1.3.22-win32-x86" this for me was very stable, 1.3.23 doesnt seem as stable
 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]