Posted to user@aries.apache.org by ma...@sdv-it.de on 2017/07/17 11:36:54 UTC

jax-rs whiteboard requires new contract

Hello everyone

I was about to test the jax-rs whiteboard impl provided by Aries, but
Bndtools fails to resolve the newly added contract

->  Unable to resolve org.apache.aries.jax.rs.whiteboard
version=0.0.1.201706301655:
   missing requirement &(osgi.contract=JavaJAXRS)(version=2.0.0)]]]

This has recently been added [1] and I am wondering where I can find the
appropriate provider? Is this something the HttpService has to provide ( I
am on Pax-Web)?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/aries-jax-rs-whiteboard/commit/faf6b1f693533efb0c52156d987e467c5e9decbd

regards
Marc

Re: jax-rs whiteboard requires new contract

Posted by Carlos Sierra Andrés <cs...@gmail.com>.
hey Marc,

I believe this might be what you are looking for:
https://github.com/apache/aries-jax-rs-whiteboard/tree/master/javax-ws-rs/2_0

let us know if it works for you.

Bests.

Carlos

El 17/7/17 a las 13:36, marc.schlegel@sdv-it.de escribió:
> Hello everyone
>
> I was about to test the jax-rs whiteboard impl provided by Aries, but
> Bndtools fails to resolve the newly added contract
>
> /->  Unable to resolve org.apache.aries.jax.rs.whiteboard
> version=0.0.1.201706301655:/
> /   missing requirement &(osgi.contract=JavaJAXRS)(version=2.0.0)]]]/
>
> This has recently been added [1] and I am wondering where I can find
> the appropriate provider? Is this something the HttpService has to
> provide ( I am on Pax-Web)?
>

> [1]
> https://github.com/apache/aries-jax-rs-whiteboard/commit/faf6b1f693533efb0c52156d987e467c5e9decbd
>

> regards
> Marc

Antwort: Re: jax-rs whiteboard requires new contract

Posted by ma...@sdv-it.de.
Hi Carlos

Yes, that was what I was looking for. I didnt realize that there is now a
second API bundle

Thanks
Marc