Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Zhen Li <rh...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/03 02:51:21 UTC

[VOTE] Release Vote for Apache Mnemonic version 0.17.0

Dear all,

This is a call for a vote of releasing Apache Mnemonic version 0.17.0 RC1.

Since our last release, the community's efforts have been mainly focused on

   - Fixing log4j and related security vulnerabilities.
   - Add redis memory service capability in this release.
   - Proposing and planning for Fastapi backend implementation for Mnemonic website.

During the time between last release and this release, we have 54 JIRA tickets created, 51 JIRA tickets resolved, 3 tickets to be addressed in the next release and 32 PR merged.
We also confirmed two new feature candidates (Apache Flink integration, new BE/FE framework for Mnemonic website), which will be the major items for the future release.

With those goals achieved successfully, and the next release (0.18.0) target is also planned. The project is ready for 0.17.0 release, the first release in 2022.

The community votes are needed before sending the release proposal to PMC for approval.

The tag to be voted on is 0.17.0-rc1 (revision 54216, commit: fe032db):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.17.0-rc1/<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.16.0-rc1/>

Release artifacts are signed with the key entry at last of the KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/KEYS

The change list of this release can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.17.0-rc1/CHANGES.txt<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mnemonic/0.16.0-rc1/CHANGES.txt>

Please help to double check and vote on releasing this package as Apache
Mnemonic version 0.17.0-rc1.

Please cast your vote below:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best regards,

Zhen Li

Re: [VOTE] Release Vote for Apache Mnemonic version 0.17.0

Posted by Li Shen <li...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks,
Li

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [VOTE] Release Vote for Apache Mnemonic version 0.17.0

Posted by Johnu <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Xiaojin Jiao <xj...@gmail.com>.
+1, thanks!