Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org> on 2002/07/06 13:58:43 UTC

comments link on all doc pages?

Now that we have a docs list, should we consider adding an email link at
the bottom of all pages (via site2xhtml.xsl) which sends comments about
any page to this list? We could use the value of site/document/title as
the subject header, prefaced by "Comments on" or similar.

If so, we still have time to add it before the 2.0.3 release...

Any reason not to add this?

-- Diana

Re: comments link on all doc pages?

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
Sounds a good option until forrest allows notes to be posted directly under
each page (like PHP).