Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/09 15:36:29 UTC

Rat plugin

Now that rat runs as part of my local builds, is there some way that I can
disable it via a system property? I have numerous files in my dev
environment that doesn't have an ASF license header and I have no intentions
on ever checking this stuff in.

Thanks,
Rick

Re: Rat plugin

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Yes, temporary change until I get the new release profiles working with
the Apache Nexus repository....

-Donald

Re: Rat plugin

Posted by Miłosz Tylenda <mt...@o2.pl>.