Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Amit Chhabra <ac...@techmahindra.com> on 2007/01/30 11:30:36 UTC

some generic class which can help me read the DTOs for separate xmls

hi
I have few xml files and their xsds..
What i want is xmlbeans should generate DTOs for all these and read the
elements from the DTOs.
Currently I have done it for one xml file.say my file is Clients.xml..
I generated Clients.jar and then used ClientsDocument reference to read from
the DTOs...
but when i have uncertain number of xml files and more files keep on coming
then do i have to write separate code to read individual xml files.
Is there some generic class which can help me read the DTOs for separate
xmls so that i need not change my code or add any new code when a new xml
file is introduced?
amit