Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com> on 2021/03/25 14:38:38 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00014

I have posted a new candidate for the Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00014 release and it is ready for testing.

The binaries can be downloaded from:

https://s.apache.org/dev

NOTE: To run the tests on the command line, the .NET 5.0 SDK is now required (although build only can still be done with .NET Core 3.1).

https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/#command-line

The release was made from the Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00014 tag at:

https://s.apache.org/4.8.0-beta00014-tag

The release notes and benchmarks are listed at:

https://s.apache.org/4.8.0-beta00014-notes

The test results can be viewed at:

https://s.apache.org/4.8.0-beta00014-test

The release was made using the Lucene.NET release process, documented on the website:

https://lucenenet.apache.org/contributing/make-release.html

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00014. The vote is open for at least the next 72 hours, i.e. 15:00 UTC on 2021-03-28 https://s.apache.org/4.8.0-beta00014-countdown

Only votes from Lucene.NET PMC are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the release candidate and vote.

The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00014

[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

R: [VOTE] Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00014

Re: [VOTE] Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00014

Posted by Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>.
+1

// Simon Svensson

Posted by Laimonas Simutis <la...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Shannon Deminick <sd...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: FW: [VOTE] Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00014

Posted by Michael Condillac <mi...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Elad Margalit <el...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Ron.Git" <Ro...@GiftOasis.com>.
+1

I was able to put the beta00014 nugets  in my local feed, reference from my
main platform via Visual Studio, and use them to rebuild my platform's
Lucene Index with no problems. (which does indexing, auto suggest and
taxonomy based faceting).