Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Joe Ye <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/05 17:10:32 UTC

Possible bug in StandardSecurityHandler class?

Hi,

While troubleshooting an encryption related issue, I discovered that
currentAccessPermission.setReadOnly() is called in method
pdfbox.pdmodel.encryption.PublicKeySecurityHandler#prepareForDecryption but
NOT in
pdfbox.pdmodel.encryption.StandardSecurityHandler#prepareForDecryption.
Could you please explain why there is the difference? As we're using
StandardSecurityHandler, it appears ReadOnly is never set..

Many thanks,
Joe

Re: Possible bug in StandardSecurityHandler class?

Posted by Joe Ye <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tilman!

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.