Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2004/11/22 15:51:38 UTC

Premature end of file error with xinclude?

I have an app that is tested and working on the development
machine (Windows), but when I upload and run the production
box (Unix) I get the following strange error:

ERROR   (2004-11-22) 12:32.14:117   [sitemap.transformer.xinclude]
(/cocoon215/soc/indicators) Thread-20/XIncludeTransformer.XIncludePipe:
Error in processXIncludeElement
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file

This comes after running a file list generate option.  It results
in an XML file which looks like:

<items xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"
xmlns:dir="http://apache.org/cocoon/directory/2.0">
<file name="001.xml"><xi:include
href="items/001.xml#xmlns(inml=http://www.joe.com/schema/etek/air/itemml/v01)xpointer(//inml:item/meta)"/></file>
<file name="002.xml"><xi:include
href="items/002.xml#xmlns(inml=http://www.joe.com/schema/etek/air/itemml/v01)xpointer(//inml:item/meta)"/></file>
</items>

But when I add the next step in the pipeline:
<map:transform type="xinclude"/>

I get the above error.

Any ideas why this is happening (running
Cocoon 2.1.5 on both platforms)?

Thanks
Derek

believed to be clean.