Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Anupam <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/07 20:16:12 UTC

Contributing to REEF

Hi

I am Anupam. I work for Microsoft and my team is interested in using and
contributing to REEF.

My JIRA id is anupam128.

Can you please add me to the committers list?

Thanks,

Anupam

Re: Contributing to REEF

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Contributing to REEF

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
On 2015-08-07 11:16, Anupam wrote:
> I am Anupam. I work for Microsoft and my team is interested in using
> and contributing to REEF.

Welcome to the team!

> My JIRA id is anupam128.
>
> Can you please add me to the committers list?

Nope. But I am happy to add you to the contributors group and just did :-)

Markus