Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Steffen Schäffner <st...@seetec.de> on 2011/04/26 14:20:35 UTC

WSDL2Java - Copy related documents to local and refer them automatically?

Hello there,

I have a question about WSDL2Java

I am using CXF 2.4.0.

Is it possible to save the related files/namespaces to local and refer them there, while generating Java code from given WSDL files?
My WSDL file has no service element and so the service have to be build locally. That means that the references must be downloaded every time. Is it possible to change that?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Steffen Schäffner

Re: WSDL2Java - Copy related documents to local and refer them automatically?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Do you mean you have some import files which is remotely from your
wsdl, but you want to use local file instead to avoid internet access?
If so, this is exactly how XML catalog can do, which just map a remote
url to a local relative path file,  you just  need use -catalog
<catalog-file-name> option for wsdl2java to specify a catalog file,
you may need  google lit bit to get more details how "XML catalog"
works and what your catalog file should be.

Freeman
On 2011-4-26, at 下午8:20, Steffen Schäffner wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> I have a question about WSDL2Java
>
> I am using CXF 2.4.0.
>
> Is it possible to save the related files/namespaces to local and
> refer them there, while generating Java code from given WSDL files?
> My WSDL file has no service element and so the service have to be
> build locally. That means that the references must be downloaded
> every time. Is it possible to change that?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Steffen Schäffner

Freeman Fang